OFFICE CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS
– HOW TO REACH US –
Our offices are closed, but we remain committed to helping Ontarians and continue to receive and work on complaints.
During this time:
- Complaints can be filed via our online complaint form or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can leave a brief voicemail at 1-800-263-1830. We will do our best to return your call within two business days, during working hours.
- Our Children and Youth Unit will respond to calls from children and youth in care
- Our Careers team continues to recruit for open positions
- Watch this space for updates on when regular service will resume
As of May 1, 2019, the Ontario Ombudsman can take complaints about child protection services and French language services. The Ombudsman has created dedicated units of specialized staff to answer questions, address concerns, conduct investigations, and review complaints.