We’re proud to be an office of dedicated, hard-working professionals who are motivated by social justice and procedural fairness within the public sector.
We look for people who:
· Possess a strong foundation in their chosen field and are open to learning and employing new ways of working
· Can think innovatively within a structured framework, respecting existing processes and procedures
· Are capable of multitasking, working through the finer details while still seeing the big picture
· Have excellent verbal and written skills, and the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with individuals at all levels
· Have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, and enjoy working independently
· Eligible to participate in the Law Society of Upper Canada Articling Program
· Demonstrated interest and competency in Administrative Law
· Balanced background including both paid and volunteer legal work
· Superb interpersonal and analytical skills
· Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently and within a team
· Familiarity with social media and new technology is an asset
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, exciting work environment and be part of a world-renowned office with a team of top public sector professionals.
Email your application that includes resume, covering letter, and law school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on July 3, 2015.
We thank all applicants for their interest; candidates selected for the short list may be asked to provide a writing sample.
Please Note: Moving expenses will not be paid.